Ready to get Healthy?
The employee wellness program is designed to improve employee health through education, intervention and encouragement of healthy lifestyles.
- Biometric Screening
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Community Garden
- Cooking Club
- Diabetes Management
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Exercise Classes
- Farmers Market
- Fitness Assessment
- Flu Vaccines at the Benefits Expo
- Gardening Club
- Health Fair
- Tobacco Cessation Program
- Walkabout Wednesday
- Weight Management Program
- 5K Support | Iron Man Support
- Find out more about Healthy YOU! at EKU
- Watch video tutorial about the Wellness Portal
- Sign up for e-Newsletter
- Visit Healthy YOU! at EKU website
Your health plan is committed to helping you achieve your best health. Rewards for participating in a wellness program are available to all employees that are on the EKU medical health plan. If you think you might be unable to meet a standard for a reward under this wellness program, you might qualify for an opportunity to earn the same reward by different means. Contact us at the Healthy YOU! office and we will work with you (and, if you wish, with your doctor) to find a wellness program with the same reward that is right for you in light of your health status.