Whether you’re looking for a starting point to improve your personal fitness or just want to take time during your lunch to get out of the office and move around, join us every Wednesday at 12:15!
Our Fall 2017 Walkabouts will start at Turner Gate.
Walkabout Wednesdays are weekly walks around campus designed to provide an opportunity for employees to get outside, boost cardiovascular health, socialize with friends, and enjoy the beautiful scenery that EKU has to offer.
EKU Homecoming Walkabouts (Fall 2017 Walkabouts)
- The Lancaster Avenue 1.4 Miles
- The Main Street 1.6 Miles
- The Edge of Collins 2 Miles
- The Kit Carson 2.3 Miles
- The South Collins 2.3 Miles
- The Summit Street 1.8 miles
Daniel Boone Walkabouts (Spring 2017 Walkabouts)
- The Around Campus 1.1 Miles
- The Madison Drive 1.1 Miles
- The Grand Campus 1.4 Miles
- The Reverse Perimeter 1.5 Miles
- Valentine's Scavenger Hunt 1.6 Miles
Turner Gate Walkabouts (Fall 2016 Walkabouts)
Feel free to use our EKU Walkabout archives from previous semesters to take your own walks whenever you want!
These walkabouts start and end at Turner Gate.
- The Through Campus 1.4 Miles
- The Campus Perimeter 1.5 Miles
- The Telford Hall Hill 1.5 Miles
- The South Campus 1.9 Miles