Summer Fun Challenge
In May, we spent time being intentional with our self-care in regard to our mental health. This month, we are expanding on what "self-care" looks like. Self-care sometimes needs to be "fun" and "play." Part of health is about being able to relax and have fun. It's about being able to laugh, play, create, and enjoy ourselves.
When: June 1 – June 30 (Sign up by June 3)
What: Spend time having fun (average of about 15 minutes per day for 15 days)
How to Participate:
- Sign-up (closed)
- Using the Activity Tracker (provided after sign-up), try to keep track of the amount of time you spend having fun (playing, laughing, doing an enjoyable activity)
- Complete an average of 15 minutes for 15 or more days to earn 15 points (If you spend two hours playing/having fun on the weekend, it is the equivalent of 8 days. No need to be rigid. Approximate time is acceptable.)
- Send your Tracker to wellness@BluMineHealth.com by the end of June (July 3 deadline).
- Go on a family adventure (park, hiking, swimming)
- Play with household pets
- Spend a few minutes scrolling funny memes online with a friend
- Play games
- Have a friends/family fun day in the backyard
- Watch a comedy
Point Value: 15 points for 15 days (toward Quarter 2)
Sign ups closed.