- How do I earn the wellness credit?
- How much is the wellness credit in 2020?
- What if I do not participate in EKU's health care plan?
- What is the myWellcheck Profile wellness platform?
- How do I learn how to use the myWellcheck Profile wellness platform?
- How do I enter points on the myWellcheck Profile platform?
- How do I know how many points I have for the quarter?
- I forgot the myWellcheck Profile username, what should I do?
- Who do I talk to if I need help or have questions about the myWellcheck Profile wellness platform?
- Will my personal profile and information be visible to other people?
- Will EKU and/or HR and/or the Wellness Program use any personal data or information of any participants?
- What about biometric screenings?
- If I do not complete the annual requirements (my health assessment and biometrics) can I still earn the total $400 through other activities?
- If I earn less than 60 points in a quarter, will I earn partial credit for that quarter?
- If I do not complete quarter 1 (Q1), can I participate in Q2?
The wellness credit is $400, awarded throughout the year for employees covered under an EKU health plan who participate and meet certain criteria.
Active participation in the employee wellness program is required to earn the wellness credit. The wellness credit is applied towards health care premiums. If you choose the free CDHP option, you will receive contributions to a Health Savings Account (Benefits Card).
You are still able to use the myWellcheck Profile platform, participate in events, activities and challenges. However, you are not eligible for the wellness credit since it is applied directly to the insurance premiums.
It is an online portal to help you track your personal health and wellness program activity. In the myWellcheck Profile you can complete the Voluntary Health Assessment, view health resources, and participate in webinars and quizzes for points.
Initial registration on myWellcheck Profile is simple and user-friendly! Get started...
We offer onsite training in your department and/or office by request.
WE WANT TRAINING.
- Biometric screening: Have your physician complete the biometric screening form. It can then be scanned to email@example.com for points. Physicals/biometric screenings completed at BluMine Health Clinic do not require a form.
- Other preventative appointments (dental, vision, well-woman/man, colonoscopy, flu shot, etc.): E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your appointment type, date, and the office your visited for the appointment.
- Challenges: Each challenge comes with a document for tracking purposes. When the challenge is complete, the document should be attached in an e-mail to email@example.com for points. Employees will have three days grace period to turn in documentation.
- Events: Participation at on-campus events will be handled and reported by our Employee Wellness team, so employees need only register for events (if applicable) and be sure to sign in at the event.
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, or log into your myWellcheck Profile and view the "Dashboard." Add up all points earned on dates that fall within the quarter.
NO! The only data visible is aggregate data for information regarding our corporate behaviors, outcomes and engagement related to health and wellness.
Biometric screenings may be completed by scheduling an appointment at the BluMine Health Clinic by calling (859) 376-1363; or scheduling an annual preventative appointment with your primary care physician. You may earn the $100 wellness credit for a biometric screening once per year.
No. You can earn up to 240 points ($240) only through activities and quarterly challenges. Each quarter is 60 points.
No. Employees must earn 60 points in a quarter to earn any incentive.
Yes! If you cannot earn all of the points in a certain quarter, you are still eligible to participate in the next quarter to earn points.