All benefitted EKU Employees have access to their own health coach through the SimplyWell Wellness Portal.
- Set up your employee wellness account. (EKUEmployeeWellness.com)
- The first email you receive is from your health coach. The email icon is located in the top right corner.
One of the best ways to stick to your health journey is by working with a Health Coach. SimplyWell Health Coaches consider themselves a partner to empower you on your voyage to a healthier lifestyle.
How can I begin a conversation with a coach?
Start by calling SimplyWell at 888-848-3723 to schedule a coaching session, or send a secure message through EKUEmployeeWellness.com, using the envelope icon in the top right corner of the home page.
Here are the top 3 subjects employees are talking about:
- Designing plans to increase physical activity
- Controlling and relieving mental stress
- Keeping to an exercise routine
What are commonly asked questions?
- I am struggling to lose weight, what can I do to see results?
- I’m concerned I’m not eating enough fresh food, how can I incorporate fruits and vegetables into my diet?
- My cholesterol numbers from my biometric screening were elevated. What does that mean?
- What physical activity would you recommend?
Get started today!
How do YOU #HealthyEKU?
Health coaches are available to help with long term health conditions or to help manage your overall wellness.
Call 888.848.3723 to speak with a scheduler from SimplyWell and get an appointment set up with your own health coach.
Chronic diseases can cost millions in insurance claims, absenteeism, and reduced productivity, and they tend to be the most common and preventable health conditions like heart disease, diabetes, and obesity. Condition management covers an industry-leading 22 identifiable conditions, and uses dedicated clinicians to engage high-risk and high-cost members in managing their conditions.