All benefitted EKU Employees have access to BluMine Health Clinic. Through the clinic, employees can work one-on-one with a nurse practitioner to better their health and improve their overall quality of life.
How can I begin the conversation about Health Coaching?
Start by calling BluMine Health Clinic (locations and phone numbers below) to schedule an appointment.
Here are the top 3 subjects employees are talking about:
- Designing plans to increase physical activity
- Controlling and relieving mental stress
- Keeping to an exercise routine
What are commonly asked questions?
- I am struggling to lose weight, what can I do to see results?
- I’m concerned I’m not eating enough fresh food, how can I incorporate fruits and vegetables into my diet?
- My cholesterol numbers from my biometric screening were elevated. What does that mean?
- What physical activity would you recommend?
Get started today!
How do YOU #HealthyEKU?
BluMine Health Shelbyville
865 Taylorsville Road
Shelbyville, KY 40065
BluMine Health Quartermaster
255 Quartermaster Court
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
BluMine Health Southwest
5129 Dixie Hwy, Suite 206
Louisville, KY 40216
BluMine Health Madisonville
343 E. Center Street
Madisonville, KY 42431
BluMine Health Lexington
2285 Executive Drive, Suite 100
Lexington, KY 40505
BluMine Health Brandenburg
1404 Old Ekron Road
Brandenburg, KY 40108
BluMine Health Shepherdsville
189 Adam Shepherds Prkwy, Suite 14
Shepherdsville, KY 40165
BluMine Health Richmond
235 Boggs Lane
Richmond, KY 40475