Herby Velvety Eggs
- Mix of parsley, chives and tarragon
- Mix of veggies
- Cheese (optional and your choice!)
- Mix eggs with salt and pepper.
- Chop herbs finely.
- Chop veggies.
- Break two eggs into a small bowl, add 2 T herbs, salt and pepper and whisk with a fork.
- Preheat saute pan over medium hot heat and swirl the ghee into the pan. Pour in the egg mixture and swirl it in the pan. For a few seconds, gently stir the egg mixture with a heat resistant rubber spatula (as if you were going to make scrambled eggs) and then swirl the eggs in the pan to make a nice round appearance. Reduce the heat to avoid any color or scorching. Continue cooking for about 1 minute. The eggs will be set on the bottom, but slightly liquid on top.
- Add veggies (and cheese if desired) to one side of the eggs.
- Fold over the omelet and plate immediately.
- Top with a sprinkle of herbs.