- 2 large potatoes
- 1 slice bacon
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 pinches chopped fresh parsley, or to taste
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley, or to taste
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Prick potatoes several times with a fork and place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork, 50 minutes to 1 hour.
- While potatoes bake, place bacon in a skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon on paper towels. Let cool 10 minutes. Crumble.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and let cool 10 minutes.
- Slice tops off of potatoes and scoop out insides to form a deep bowl. Add 1/2 tablespoon butter, 1 pinch parsley, salt, and pepper to each potato.
- Crack an egg into each potato. Top each with an additional 1/2 tablespoon butter. Divide bacon and Cheddar cheese between the 2 potato bowls.
- Bake potatoes in the preheated oven until eggs are set, 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle each with 1/2 teaspoon parsley.
- Servings per recipe 2
- 575 calories
- Protein: 21.3g
- Carbohydrates: 65.3g
- Dietary Fiber: 8.2g
- Sugars: 3.4g
- Fat: 26.3g
- Saturated Fat: 14.4g
- Cholesterol: 245.6mg
- Vitamin A Iu: 997.4IU
- Niacin Equivalents: 9.2mg
- Vitamin B6: 1.2mg
- Vitamin C: 75.2mg
- Folate: 90.1mcg
- Calcium: 243.1mg
- Iron: 4.1mg
- Magnesium: 100mg
- Potassium: 1682.4mg
- Sodium: 499.2mg
- Thiamin: 0.4mg
- Calories From Fat: 237