Skillet Corn Medley with Peppers & Onions
- 4 cups fresh* or frozen corn kernels, thawed (about 6 ears of corn)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Gather the ingredients.
In a large skillet melt butter. Add red and green bell pepper and onion; sauté for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the onion is translucent.
Add the fresh or frozen thawed corn kernels, salt, and ground black pepper.
Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes; stir in fresh chopped parsley.
Serve and enjoy!