Wellness Bulletin Board Challenge
With the hustle and bustle of the holidays ahead, focusing on our wellness should be prioritized. Practicing healthy habits on a daily basis to attain better physical and mental health outcomes helps us to thrive, not just survive!
In an effort to put our wellness at the top of all of our minds, we will be awarding prizes and wellness points to employees who participate in updating bulletin boards in their office area to promote our EKU Employee Wellness program over the next quarter (October, November and December). In some office areas there may only be space for one bulletin board so group efforts will count as multiple entries into prize drawings. Since we want this to reach as many EKU employees as possible, a break room or common area in your office space would be a great spot!
1. Complete each bulletin board by the first week of each month.
2. Email a picture of your bulletin board to email@example.com. Include yourself and others in the picture, if you'd like! We may share pictures online.
3. Along with your submission, include the names of those who participated, what department you are in and where your office is located.
4. Include attachments (updated each month).
5. Be creative and have fun!
Wellness points: 5 per month participated/log in WellRight
|Include this every month - available to full time employees who are on EKU's health insurance.
|October 2023 Marquee
|November 2023 Marquee
|December 2023 Marquee