BluMine Health Clinic Program Highlights
Our primary care centers provide you, your spouse, and your eligible dependents (between ages 2 - 26 if still considered a dependent), basic, front-line, primary care with no copays and no deductibles! Employees must be enrolled in the EKU health plan to be eligible.
Getting started is easy!
• Schedule an appointment by calling your closest clinic location.
• Please make sure to bring your health insurance card (if applicable) to appointment
• Please make sure to bring a valid state or federal ID to all appointments
• Please bring a list of all medications (prescription, herbal, over the counter, etc.) to appointment
• Asthma (breathing) treatments
• Allergy treatments (injections only if serum is provided by patient)
• Annual hearing screenings
• Biometric screenings (cholesterol, BMI, blood pressure, and glucose)
• Blood pressure checks
• Cold/Flu/Bronchitis treatment
• Colon cancer screenings (blood test only)
• Ear wax removal
• EKGs with basic interpretation
• Flu vaccines (based on availability)
• Minor Cuts/Wounds
• Minor Sprains/Strains
• Minor Suturing/Splinting
• Nebulizer treatment
• Pink Eye/Styes
• Poison Ivy/Skin Conditions
• School, camp and sports physicals
• Sinus Infection
• Sore Throat
• Stomach viruses
• Strep Test (rapid)
• UTI/Bladder Infection
• Well Women and Well Men exams (labs not covered by BMH)
Our Care Centers stock some of the most frequently prescribed primary care medications that are free to you for the initial diagnosis (30-day sample). Our staff can guide you on best options for refills.