All employees enrolled in an EKU health plan have the opportunity to earn up to $400 per year when participating in the Employee Wellness Program.
Step 1: Voluntary Health Assessment ($60)
- Register in the WellRight Platform . Complete the Health Assessment (under "Age Gauge"). It takes 15-20 minutes. Earn $60!
Step 2: Schedule an annual physical and biometric screening ($100)
- Visit BluMine Health Clinic or another provider for an annual physical.
- All biometric screenings require submission of the biometric screening form to earn the incentive. A physician's signature is required.
- Upload the biometric screening form to the WellRight platform (under "biometrics form") to receive the incentive!
Step 3: Stay up to Date with Quarterly Opportunities (Earn up to $240)
It’s easy! Earn 60 points for $60!
- Earn quarterly points by completing program activities including challenges, events, preventative appointments, health quizzes, and more!
- You can jump in any time!
- See the lefthand menu or login to WellRight to view opportunities for the current quarter.
All EKU employees on the EKU Health Plan have the opportunity to earn up to $400 in the calendar year. The wellness credit is applied to your paycheck to assist with the cost of insurance premiums, or directly to your Health Savings Account (for employees enrolled in CDHP).
Still have questions?
How do YOU #HealthyEKU?
Welcome to your 2022 wellness platform! If you have not yet registered, please see your initial invitation email. You may also request a registration link from email@example.com.
If you have registered and just want to login, you can access the platform here: Access the WellRight Platform