Employee Assistance Program
EKU provides an Employee Assistance Program through NexGen EAP. It is a no-cost, confidential, total wellbeing benefit available to employees and eligible family members.
- Mental Health Counseling - Members receive six sessions per issue with a mental health professional.
- Financial Consultations - Budgeting, bankruptcy, identity theft, loans, credit reports, and more.
- Legal Consultations - Get advice and resources regarding legal matters such as drafting wills, custody matters, purchasing a home, small claims, etc.
- Wellness Resources - Schedule coaching calls and get assistance with any area of wellness.
- Health Advocacy - Receive assistance on challenges surrounding healthcare.
- Entertainment Discounts - Up to 60% off through the Working Advantage discount program.
- Virtual Concierge – Benefit Information Specialists can assist with personal tasks, such as: trip planning, relocation, event coordination, projects, research, and more.
- E-Learning Resources
Who is Eligible?
- Employee's spouse or domestic partner
- Employee's dependent children up to age 26
EAP coverage is paid for by the University and is free to employees and their families. Services provided by the EAP are completely confidential. University officials (including HR staff) will not know either who has accessed these services, or for what reason.
How to Access NexGen EAP
- Call or text 1-800-327-2255. Please identify yourself as an EKU employee or family member of an EKU employee.
- Visit www.nexgeneap.com
- Use the app: NexGenEAP
- EKU company ID needed to set up an account: 8892