Step 1: Voluntary Health Assessment ($60)
- Create a profile in myWellcheck Profile. Complete the Voluntary Health Assessment. It takes 15-20 minutes. Earn $60!
myWellcheck Profile: Login
Step 2: Schedule an annual physical and biometric screening ($100)
- Visit BluMine Health Clinic or your primary care physician* for your annual physical. (You may complete your physical anytime throughout the year to earn $100)
*Biometric screenings completed by your primary care physician require submission of the biometric screening form for credits. A physician's signature is required. Download the biometric screening form
Step 3: Stay up to Date with Quarterly Opportunities (Earn up to $240)
It’s easy! Earn 60 points for $60!
- Earn quarterly points by completing program activities including challenges, events, preventative appointments, health quizzes and videos, or by visiting BluMine Health Clinic to manage your heathcare needs.
- You can jump in any time!
- See the lefthand menu to view opportunities for the current quarter.
All EKU employees on the EKU Health Plan have the opportunity to earn up to $400 in the calendar year. The wellness credit is applied to your paycheck to assist with the cost of insurance premiums, or directly to your Health Savings Account (for employees enrolled in CDHP).