All EKU employees on the EKU Health Plan have the opportunity to earn up to $400 in the calendar year. The wellness credit is applied to your paycheck to assist with the cost of insurance premiums, or directly to your Health Savings Account (for employees enrolled in CDHP).
The EKU Employee Wellness Program is now using WellRight, a wellness platform provided through BluMine Health.* Participants will use WellRight (or the smartphone app) to complete assessments, upload biometrics, and log quarterly activities.
For Initial registration please request a registration link through email@example.com.
Step 1: Voluntary Health Assessment ($60)
- Register in the WellRight platform. Complete the Health Assessment (under "Age Gauge"). It takes 15-20 minutes. Earn $60!
Step 2: Schedule an annual physical and biometric screening ($100)
- Visit BluMine Health Clinic or another provider for an annual physical.
- All biometric screenings require submission of the biometric screening form to earn the incentive. A physician's signature is required.
- Upload the biometric screening form to the WellRight platform (under "biometrics form") to receive the incentive!
Step 3: Stay up to Date with Quarterly Opportunities (Earn up to $240)
It’s easy! Earn 60 points for $60!
- Earn quarterly points by completing program activities including challenges, events, preventative appointments, health quizzes, and more!
- You can jump in any time!
- See the lefthand menu or login to WellRight to view opportunities for the current quarter.
Still have questions?
How do YOU #HealthyEKU?
*BluMine Health Care Clinic is available to you and your spouse/dependents (age 2-26), regardless of whether or not the spouse/dependents are covered under your health insurance plan. BluMine Health provides frontline primary care. Appointments are readily available and wait times are short. There are no co-pays. Employees are not required to use BluMine Health to participate in the employee wellness program.
All of your personal health information is protected by HIPAA.