Become a member of the Campus Recreation Center and enjoy the opportunity to utilize the beautiful new facility in the heart of campus. View the ammenities offered at the facility below. Exercise alone, bring friends and family, or join group fitness. Campus Rec offers a variety of classes at various times throughout the week. Group fitness classes are included in Campus Recreation membership.
- 3 hardwood multi-purpose sport courts lined for NFHS and NCAA basketball and volleyball
- Multi-Activity Gym lined for indoor soccer, hockey, handball, basketball, and volleyball
- 3 Racquetball/Walleyball courts
- Aquatic Center which includes a zero entry, vortex, recreation area with volleyball net and basketball goal, a 25 yard 4 lane lap pool, warm water spa, and outdoor patio access. All areas are a max of 4ft depth.
- Cardio, Strength and Functional training areas
- 1/10 Mile, 3 lane track
- Three Group Exercise Studios
- Indoor Climbing & Bouldering Center, with over 2500 holds and 18 top rope/lead climbing lanes
- Full Swing Golf Simulator with 80+ courses and 13 multi-sport mini games
- ESports Lounge with 24 Alienware competitive gaming CPU's
- Locker rooms with Sauna's
- Hydromassage chairs
- Multi-Purpose Meeting Room with Kitchen appliances and projector screen
- Membership Services office
Classes vary every semester, but may include: Water Aerobics, Lap Swim Classes, Social Dance, Yoga, Fencing, Tennis and T’ai Chi.