1 ½ Tbsp butter
1 tsp curry powder
1 Tbsp turmeric (optional)
1 ½ tsp seasoned salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 onion, sliced
2 carrots, sliced
2 celery sticks, sliced diagonally
1 broccoli head, chopped (optional)
¾ cup V8
- Melt 1 ½ TBLS of butter (or vegetable oil) over medium high heat
- Add in 1 tsp curry powder, 1 TBLS turmeric (optional), 1 ½ tsp seasoned salt, 1 tsp black pepper to melted butter
- Whisk with a fork. Toss in one sliced onion, two sliced carrots and two sliced celery sticks, one broccoli head chopped (optional). Sautee until Chinese crisp.
- Began to add 3/4 cup V8 very slowly. This will make a thick gravy if you add slowly and stir veggies continually.
- Once you have it thickness to you like, serve.
4 servings. Nutrition Info per serving:
Calories 118; Total Fat 5g, Saturated Fat 2.8g, Polyunsaturated fat .5g, monounsaturated fat 1.2g; Cholesterol 11.6mg; Sodium 147mg; Potassium 812 mg; Carbohydrate 16.4g, Dietary Fiber 7g, Sugars 7g; Protein 5.6g