Employee Wellness Program Highlights
The EKU Employee Wellness Program is designed to empower employees to actively pursue optimal health and well-being.
Services and Programs
- Quarterly challenges
- Annual Health Fair
- Weight Management
- Tobacco Cessation Program
- Diabetes Management
- Mental Health Resources
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Community Garden
(Coaching by BluMine Health Clinic;$0 copay for diabetes-related Rx if quarterly criteria met)
All benefitted EKU employees enrolled in an EKU health plan have an opportunity to earn up to $400 per year when participating in the Employee Wellness Program.*
- Quarterly: Earn 60 points to receive $60 credit.
- Annually: Complete the Voluntary Health Assessment to earn $60.
- Annually: Visit your primary care physician or BluMine Health Clinic for your annual physical and submit the biometric screening to earn $100. (Preventative visits are $0 copay.)
*Wellness credit is applied toward healthcare premiums. If you choose the single CDHP health plan, you will receive contributions to your Health Savings Account.
Rewards for participating in a wellness program are available to all employees that are on the EKU health plan. If you think you might be unable to meet a standard for a reward under this wellness program, you might qualify for an opportunity to earn the same reward by different means. Contact BluMine Health at 502.384.1917, option 7 to find a wellness program with the same reward that is right for you in light of your health status.
Privacy – All information is kept confidential. HIPAA guidelines are followed to protect your personal health information.