Low Carb Breakfast Bowl
- 1 avocado, halved and the stone removed.
- 1 tbsp salted butter
- 3 large free range eggs
- 3 rashers of bacon, cut into small pieces.
- Pinch of salt and black pepper
- Start off by scooping out most of the avocado flesh, leaving about ½ inch around the avocado.
- Place a large saucepan on a low heat and add in the butter. Whilst the butter is melting, crack the eggs into a jug and beat them, adding a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the bacon to one side of the pan and let them fry for a couple of minutes on their own. Then add the eggs to the other side of the pan and stir regularly as they scramble. The eggs and bacon should both be done 5 minutes after the eggs are added to the pan. If you find you eggs are done a little before the bacon, remove the scrambled eggs from the pan and place in a bowl.
- Mix the bacon pieces and scrambled eggs together in a bowl, then spoon into the avocado bowls and get to eating.
- Serving Size: 2 bowls
- Calories: 500
- Sugar: 1
- Fat: 40
- Carbohydrates: 11
- Fiber: 8
- Protein: 25