Low Carb Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- 14 ounces Cauliflower florets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 32 ounces Chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 2 cups Keto Alfredo Sauce
- 12 ounces Shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Steam the cauliflower. Place cut cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl with 1 cup of water. Cover with a damp paper towel and microwave on high for approximately 3-5 minutes or until the cauliflower is fork tender. Don’t overcook!
- Drain the cauliflower pat dry with a paper towel. Set aside.
- Cut the chicken breast into 1-inch cubes and sprinkle with onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- In a skillet over medium high heat add your olive oil and the cubed chicken. Cook for approximately 10 minute, or until chicken is cooked through. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small pot heat the keto alfredo sauce over medium low heat. When it is hot add 3 ounces of mozzarella cheese to the sauce and stir until it is melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Prepare a 13×9 inch casserole dish by spraying it with non-stick spray then spread ½ cup of keto alfredo sauce on the bottom.
- Next add half of the cauliflower to the dish making a layer of it on the bottom.
- Top with half of the cooked chicken. Let the chicken fill in the spaces between the cauliflower to fill the dish.
- Pour ¾ cup of keto alfredo sauce over the cauliflower and chicken.
- Sprinkle 4.5 ounces of mozzarella on top.
- Repeat steps using the remaining cauliflower and chicken to make a layer, followed by the remaining keto alfredo sauce, and topped with the last of the mozzarella cheese.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until the casserole is warmed through and the cheese is fully melted.
- Calories: 459kcal
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Protein: 18g
- Fat: 41g
- Saturated fat: 25g
- Cholesterol: 140mg
- Sodium: 775mg
- Potassium: 246mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 2g
- Vitamin A: 1444iu
- Vitamin C: 25mg
- Calcium: 479mg
- Iron: 1mg